MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site?

Article about: Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site with german daggers for you to comment on? i know very little about them, but i want to expand my collection with some ger

?

Default Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site?

Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site with german daggers for you to comment on? i know very little about them, but i want to expand my collection with some german daggers.

the links will expire when the items are sold, so after that there will be no pictures left.

Is that allowed here? or maybe frowned upon?

thanks eitherway.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site?
    P
    Many

Hello Axium...you answered your own question below

Quote by Axium View Post
    Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site with german daggers for you to comment on?....the links will expire when the items are sold, so after that there will be no pictures left.
    It is not in the WRFs best interest to create a thread for auction sites that will not reflect back any internet traffic. This website is for the Study of Antique Militaria..and also the support from our own forum sponsors.

Thankyou for asking permission...most people do not ask permission and take it upon themselves..only to get it deleted and have a mark against them. Thanks again. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You may post links but, if you save the photos and post them directly here, they will not disappear.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

that would be ctrl+alt+prt scr work/steal it from the pages source code, a right mouse button click says the pictures remain intellectual property.

i guess ill have to study some more. there's alot of info here, but no values with them.

thanks for the clear and quick response though. this forum is quite active, or is it just edged weapons?

Hi Axium.the whole website is active in whatever your collecting interest is. The forum you are presently in now,,. caters to the interests of the Sword and Dagger collectors of the Third Reich Period.

Click the " Forum " button on the near upper corner of this page..and you will see all forums of particular interest..and within most of them..sub forums of sole studying interest of that particular artifact. The Great minds / teachers including the knowledge here is endless......so Yes it is very active.

What is it that you like to collect or study ? Regards Larry

Enjoy your stay. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Axium View Post
    Is it ok to make a thread with several links to a dutch action site with german daggers for you to comment on? i know very little about them, but i want to expand my collection with some german daggers.

the links will expire when the items are sold, so after that there will be no pictures left.

Is that allowed here? or maybe frowned upon?

thanks eitherway.
    Hi,
    if you have any concerns about blades which are currently online for sale then you can post the pictures here
    Questionable internet sales
    Not aloud are names/sites etc.
    Just ask the thoughts about a blade, or simply ask for opinions.

Regards,
    Ger

?

This is just about the most usefull awnser i could ask for.

I have decided to review the german edged weapons forum further, but when i see a german dagger advertised i now know where to ask about it.

when i have a advert looking interesting, and within my budget i will post in that thread.

bedankt, ger
    (thanks for everyone else showing me the right direction)
    Last edited by Axium; 04-25-2015 at 01:24 AM. Reason: thank the others for their replies