Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on these knives

Article about: A friend of mine sent me this picture of German knives , asking me what they're worth. I know nothing about WWII era blades, but these look pretty worthless to me. Post war fabrications. Hav

Default Opinions on these knives

A friend of mine sent me this picture of "German knives", asking me what they're worth.
    I know nothing about WWII era blades, but these look pretty worthless to me. Post war fabrications.
    Have any of you learned fellows seen similar blades? Any info on them?

Thanks very much for your time!

EricOpinions on these knives

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on these knives
    P
    Many

Without seeing any maker's mark on the blades, the red handled one may have a little value, maybe not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Without seeing any maker's mark on the blades, the red handled one may have a little value, maybe not.
    Ralph.
    Sorry, only photo I have of them. Didn't look good enough to ask for more pics. I'll ask if they have any makers mark on the blade.

Quote by Earache View Post
    Didn't look good enough to ask for more pics.
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Me too, the only caveat is that we can't see for sure the detail of the red handled knife. The other two are wothless fantasy souvenirs for sure.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 08-19-2019 at 08:03 PM. Reason: ps
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."