Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original and complete WKC catalog

Article about: Hello all. Here's a neat little piece of ephemera I picked up a few weeks ago; an original WKC catalog, with its introductory letter and a full price guide. It has a lot of nice reference pa

Default Original and complete WKC catalog

Hello all. Here's a neat little piece of ephemera I picked up a few weeks ago; an original WKC catalog, with its introductory letter and a full price guide. It has a lot of nice reference pages in it so I thought I 'd post it for everyone to take a look at. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Todd

Original and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalogOriginal and complete WKC catalog

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original and complete WKC catalog
    P
    Many

These catalogs are the best representation of history and production of the TR edged weapons. This is what is deemed as "Text Book"..and is the only living witness of the exact details for these wonderfully crafted works of art. To have a period catalog in an TR Edged collection..shows the real history of the producer. Thank you for sharing this. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for sharing, these type of catalogues are really great to see.

Thanks for posting , excellent resource .

Thanks for showing Todd.
    Very interesting, got that HJ knife right there ;-)

Mfg
    Marc

Thanks everyone. If anyone is interested I can email them the full group of photos.

a great find.