Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Puma fighting knife authentication

Article about: Does the leather washer on this Puma fighting knife look correct? Imgur: The magic of the Internet How much is fair private-party price in USD on it? TIA

Thanks for the pics. Figured repros were being produced and something to be wary of. Been going on for some time I assume. Original specimens can be costly these days. Milsurp weapons sure have taken off with the collector these days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Puma fighting knife authentication
    P
    Many

Just received some better photos from the seller. I'm interested in the knife with the full-length blade. What a fair private-party price on this piece. I can't find any dealer comps in this high of condition. TIA

Puma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authenticationPuma fighting knife authentication

They are both authentic, one having a reshaped blade. The one you are interested in is in very good almost unused condition, which is unusual, and worth the wait for better photos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2