Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Red Cross dagger and repro RZM 38 SA dagger

Article about: Hi guys. I know the SA dagger should not have a rohm inscription. And that it is fake. Maker did not even do them let alone rzm mark only. Besides that i think it a good dagger same as redcr

?

Default Red Cross dagger and repro RZM 38 SA dagger

Hi guys. I know the SA dagger should not have a rohm inscription. And that it is fake. Maker did not even do them let alone rzm mark only. Besides that i think it a good dagger same as redcross dagger. Would just like confirmation I'm not missing anything. Apologies for the poor pictures they are what auctioneers sent me. Red Cross dagger and repro RZM 38 SA daggerRed Cross dagger and repro RZM 38 SA dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Red Cross dagger and repro RZM 38 SA dagger
    P
    Many

?

Red Cross hewer is fine, a little rough and has a broken back grip.

Hi Alan I assume this is an uncontrolled photo ( Not Yours ) so I can not say to post both knives separately ..but since the SA is junk and the Red Cross is not..the thread will remain here in the general forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks MEE and Larry. No not my photos. Just what i was sent

?

Quote by M.E.E. View Post
    Red Cross hewer is fine, a little rough and has a broken back grip.
    +1

but what botters me even more is the painted scabbard, when a DRK hauer does not have the original factory high glossy paint its an absolute no go for me....

Best
    Ger

?

Thanks Ger appreciate your comment. Yea it hard here in NZ. Daggers do not come available to often and now we cannot import them it is even harder.