Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Research and Study

Article about: Although George Carlin was a comedian realist ..this thread is not about him or his achievements...but his quote seen below should be taken seriously. Not as parents here ...but as mentors f

Hi Ger,

You are absolutely correct, and you should not take my comments as a slight on what you said... there is much useful information freely put on the forum by individuals such as yourself - for the benefit of the members, but they still ask the most stupid of questions before they will do a little bit of searching for themselves. This makes the efforts of people like you, Wim Saris, Friedrich Berthold, and others... to have been a complete waste of time and effort.

Cheers,
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Research and Study
    P
    Many

I wouldn't worry about the neglect of the forum archive by the "woz it worth?" crowd. They pass through the Forum like tumble weed and rarely return. The archive remains a constant library of knowledge for those who really want to learn. I refer to it frequently for research. So the efforts of Wim, FB & Ger, is not wasted, many continue to appreciate the efforts.

Hello everyone,

After many months of lurking, I've finally decided to join and post. More than anything, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the knowledgeable moderators and members of this forum. You all are doing God's work and have truly elevated my base of knowledge.

I'm currently hunting down my first SS Dagger. I've narrowed my choices to a couple of options from a couple of dealers based on their reputations and information on this forum. Another great resource has been the Lakesidetrader website, specifically the Education tab that addresses SS Dagger basics.

That's all I have for now... again thanks for the information you all have provided and I look forward to being part of future discussions.

Cheers,
    JT

?

Quote by Fimbulvetr View Post
    Hello everyone,

After many months of lurking, I've finally decided to join and post. More than anything, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the knowledgeable moderators and members of this forum. You all are doing God's work and have truly elevated my base of knowledge.

I'm currently hunting down my first SS Dagger. I've narrowed my choices to a couple of options from a couple of dealers based on their reputations and information on this forum. Another great resource has been the Lakesidetrader website, specifically the Education tab that addresses SS Dagger basics.

That's all I have for now... again thanks for the information you all have provided and I look forward to being part of future discussions.

Cheers,
    JT
    Welcome JT!

hearing you elevated your knowledge here by learing and comparing makes it worth the effort of posting reference material at this forum!

Great

Regards
    Ger

?

Collecting antique firearms and WW2 for many years. Have lots of books to study and still learn every day.

Ron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2