Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing the RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg. I think the dagger is textbook. One screw is missing on the middle fitting and the grip leather is slightly remove

?

Default RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg

Hello. Today I am showing the RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg. I think the dagger is textbook. One screw is missing on the middle fitting and the grip leather is slightly removed from the pommel, but these are not major flaws. Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg
    P
    Many

Hello. You failed to mention that some of the enamel on the swastika is missing, but the dagger is still very good.

Aleks

?

Nice Dagger Georgi. Love the patina on those fittings
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Well are you having shares of LST?
    You showing a lot of his website pics LOL
    No need to cut off the lakesidetrader watermark, we all recognise his way of presenting

Ger

?

I don't have any shares yet. It sounds better as a representative for Eastern Europe. Here the market is now developing.
    I'm glad you're back on the forum. There were several daggers about which disputes arose and no final opinion was formed.
    Regards Georgi.

Default RLB 2nd Patt Leaders

Hi
    Very nice RLB .. Most of them sustained enamel damage to the Grip Emblem Swastika.

A nice set of Hangers would set it off nicely.

Thanks for showing.

Here’s a couple of Piccies of mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg   RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg  

?

Hello Stevade.
    Your examples are very good. The enamel of the swastikas is in very good condition. Daggers in this condition are hard to find.
    The Dagger and hanger arrived today. I have a hanger for this dagger but I have shown it in another thread. The screw on the middle fitting turned out to be in place. A crossgrain is noticeable all over the blade. Here are some more pictures.
    Regards Georgi.RLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. WeyersbergRLB 2nd Model Leader Dagger by P. Weyersberg

The Hangers sets it off nicely…

Now you want the 1st, 2nd Patt Manns and the 1st Patt Leaders to complete the set.