Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RLB Dagger

Article about: Hi! The auction proposed here is a dagger. I didn't hold it in my hands. Say. . is it a good sample or something not original in it?Thanks

?

Default RLB Dagger

Hi! The auction proposed here is a dagger. I didn't hold it in my hands. Say. . is it a good sample or something not original in it?Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB Dagger
    P
    Many

Begin to compare with the many threads on this topic by using the forums search engine.

Let us know what you come up with.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I looked up topics on the Internet...And asked the seller!! I think the stigma of the original...The scabbard is magnetic...

?

RLB DaggerRLB DaggerRLB DaggerRLB DaggerRLB Dagger

Quote by Larry C View Post
    the many threads on this topic by using the forums search engine.
    Have you tried the forums search engine also?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes I watched, and the stigma, and guard, and the scabbard! In my opinion the original..

Larry,this forum is not for communication, it's for learning...very sorry.

?

Quote by ollar View Post
    Yes I watched, and the stigma, and guard, and the scabbard! In my opinion the original..

Dear Ollar.

As you have already been told in Russian forums, including me. Respect your colleagues, give good photos and colleagues will actively respond.
    In your case, you post bad photos and ask for help. But nothing can be said about them except that the dagger is similar to the dirk of the RLB and has signs of restoration.
    Modern technical means and capabilities of the forum make it possible to publish the best large photos, by which you can more likely determine the originality of objects.
    But in your case, unfortunately, you post bad photos of a small size.

Quote by ollar View Post

Which is the reason why I said twice about using the forums search engine ...as it is a tool for LEARNING !
    Thankyou for using it.

@ Den70 ...thankyou greatly Den for your work here and also bringing to light the other forums Ollar visited that he could not take no for an answer bringing him here.

What else could there possible be more to add to this thread as it appears all answers have been given.
    There are no Genies here Ollar ...the dagger is what it is .

Regards Larry

?

I think in this photo it is possible to determine the original or not...???
    My comparison with the original photos are 100% the same..Or I'm blind!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

?

These photos are from the world wide web

RLB Dagger   RLB Dagger  

RLB Dagger