Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen

Article about: Hi All … I hope you are keeping well ? I haven’t posted for a while so here goes with my latest acquisition. After having this RLB Leaders for about 25 years or more I managed to find so

Default RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen

Hi All … I hope you are keeping well ?

I haven’t posted for a while so here goes with my latest acquisition.

After having this RLB Leaders for about 25 years or more I managed to find some decent Hangers to accompany it.

Manufacturer M5/10 Wilhelm Deus of Solingen. The Leather is very supple and no dryness whatsoever. They are of full length and not been cut down to size at all.

These Hangers have completed my set of RLB’s

Hope you enjoy and comments always appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen   RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen  

RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen   RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen  

RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen   RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB HANGERS … M5/10 Wilhelm Deus, Solingen
    P
    Many

?

Nice assortment !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

A Pleasure to see these rare kinds of hangers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hey Blade Brother! What a Nice Collection. Those hangers are very nice. I have a set below and it sure took awhile to add the officer model with a decent set. The leather on these was not always the best grade used but yours look excellent. Great job and congrats.

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks Rossi… Yes these Hangers don’t turn up that often and when they do the condition Is usually not great.
    Your 2nd Patt looks a really nice set.

?

What a lovely set of RLB dagger!
    thx for showing, real eyecandy.

Ger