Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Teno leader dagger

Article about: Hello again. Today I am showing a dagger which is called a minefield or TENO LEADER DAGGER. Although these daggers are rare, I have looked at over ten that are currently available. I guess m

?

I have asked for the weight of the dagger as well as the length of the handle, because in the comparison thread the deviation in the handle is clearly visible. The dealer is well-known and has a good reputation, at least from what I've read on the forum, but that's not enough. I hope to have the necessary information soon and will write to a private message immediately.
    In all the examples of TENO dagger that I examined, there are various defects on the GES.GESCH. logo, especially this is clearly visible with the ordinary teno cutter. There were also 100% fake ones with fewer logo defects than the real ones. I need a good photo of the logo to determine if it is engraved.
    Thanks georgi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno leader dagger
    P
    Many

?

Here are some more pictures.

Georgi.
    Teno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader dagger

?

100% Original.
    No doubts, weight is ok.

Ger

Thanks Ger ....these Tenos are a challenge and getting harder as the years go by.
    Thankyou Georgi for your patience

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice Teno!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Hello. Today I finally received the shipment after some delay in customs. Here are some more pictures of the dagger.
    The grip is darker on one side. A portepee appears to have been added later, the color of the grip under the portepee has not been changed.
    Thanks Georgi.Teno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader daggerTeno leader dagger

In the '60s a friend ran a coin shop in Dallas.
    A veteran brought in a Teno Leader. He said he wanted an SS dagger but never got one.
    So my friend traded him a SS '33 for the Teno.
    The vet said he saw it on top of a door jam and just stuck it in his pack.

?

Very nice dagger. Looks like your hard work vetting and patience paid off.

Congrats Tim

?

In the 60s, the prices of these daggers were different. The SS 33 dagger must have cost $300 and the TENO dagger cost $400. It is bad that there are no such veterans now.
    Now, however, the prices are much higher. I think that now a good SS dagger that is numbered and with an identified owner, a Himmler or Röhm motto, has not been disassembled and has not had parts replaced is also very difficult to find. The price is higher than the TENO dagger.

?

Very nice looking dagger. I have a Teno officers buckle and I would love to have a dagger to display with it. I saw a Teno officers at a gun show about a month ago. It looked nice but it was priced too low at $3500. He had several other daggers and they were all priced about what I would expect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast