Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?

Article about: Well, I was going to wait but decided to show all three daggers for authenticity. Sorry, but these are the best pics that I have... none of these daggers are in my possession. This one is a

Default Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?

Well, I was going to wait but decided to show all three daggers for authenticity. Sorry, but these are the best pics that I have... none of these daggers are in my possession.

This one is a bit salty as you can see... once again, I believe it to be original? Or maybe post war? I’ve never seen a dagger of this type. The WKC logo is one I haven’t seen either... not with “Solingen” stamped under the WKC.

Priced at under $200.00

Sorry, one photo upside down..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?   Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?  

Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?   Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?  

Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?   Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?  

Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 German dagger with leather scabbard?
    P
    Many

IMO, it is a post war made up piece.
    It has a Luft. or Heer blade, a Luft. style of handle, with a Kriegsmarine pommel and a post war scabbard that has been ground out to fit the guard..
    I don't recognize the guard.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree with Ralph,,

Some type of post war Frankendagger with parts and pieces.. A crude "weed digger"..

Smitty

I thought the parts were original and assumed a possible post war put together... thank you

Save your funds.. $200 is $199.00 more than what it's worth... just my .02 cents though...

As it looks like the original parts were welded or soldered into place it doesn't appear that they could be salvaged...

Best regards

Stay safe

Smitty

Quote by 26Intrepid View Post
    I thought the parts were original and assumed a possible post war put together... thank you
    The pommel and blade appear so
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill