Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Nazi daggers

Article about: So I said one dagger but I was supposed to say 2 daggers. I found these in a estate sale...I was wondering if someone could authenticate them and maybe put an estimated value on them for a n

Default WW2 Nazi daggers

So I said one dagger but I was supposed to say 2 daggers. I found these in a estate sale...I was wondering if someone could authenticate them and maybe put an estimated value on them for a non store resale...please and thank you ..have a great day
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Nazi daggers   WW2 Nazi daggers  

WW2 Nazi daggers   WW2 Nazi daggers  

WW2 Nazi daggers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Nazi daggers
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

You should re-post each dagger separately and provide more detailed photos of each. The SA dagger especially will need better photos including both sides of the blade.

I will let the "experts" chime in on the details but the 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger look like to be in good condition with some wear to the grips and blade. Not mint but overall nice condition.

The SA dagger is the earlier style with nickel fittings but as noted needs more photos for a proper evaluation. But it is missing the suspension ring on the scabbard. The top nut appears to be untouched and the fittings look to have nice heavy patina. Not sure if I detect some of nicotine staining.....

We do not provide valuations. Only evaluations. Check out Lakeside Traders or Whittmann Militaria to see dealer valuations.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you for the feedback, I will create new post with each dagger individually and will provide more indepth pictures for your viewing pleasure ..can I ask if these were at least a good find...I mean I know they are if they are proven authentic

Depending what you paid I reckon you've done good ,Regards Paul

Certainly appear to be desirable sought after blades. Really like the Luftwaffe dagger. Great find for sure.