Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 RAD Dagger possible fake?

Article about: hello guys, i came across a RAD dagger locally on ebay, and thoguh it is hard to tell if it is real or fake. Here is the link: WWII German rad dagger | eBay Also, any tips for identifying re

Default Re: WW2 RAD Dagger possible fake?

yea, he was rude too, wouldn't retract my bid since none of my reasons were listed in the bid retraction categories, so i had to do it under "cannot contact seller". I think i'll just keep to helmets.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 RAD Dagger possible fake?
    P
    Many

you did the smart thing by asking on here before you got burned, it looks like the seller purposely covered it in some kind of crud to mask the fact that its bogus, there is also a fake HJ knife on bid, its a bad fake and its already over 100 bucks so buyer beware!

?

If the seller was claiming it to be an original, you could'nt be held liable to pay anyway, no matter what his "terms of sale" says, your bid would be for an authentic piece , this one can be proved fake, just in case you have passed any card details over ,cancel the bid via your bank

Not only is the detail really bad, the RAD daggers would never have been RZM marked. RZM control was for NSDAP organizations, of which the RAD was not. Further, a genuine RZM marked dagger would never have been marked on the crossguard. The markings were always on the reverse of the blade. The seller has other fake junk in his store also. He is not a trustworthy source for genuine material.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2