Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019

Article about: Hello Fellow Collecting Peers, Should your schedule allow and you are interested we are trying to get some chaps together on Saturday, September 28th for the show. Then we thought we would h

It was a good show. A few less dealers than normal but there were some
    great displays set up this year. I was able to find a of couple items that
    just had to come home with me. However, the best part of the show for me
    was saying hi and talking with all of the people I've met there through the years.
    Meeting up with the WRF crew is always a good time. Maybe next time I'll
    be able to go to dinner with you guys. ---and Yes, I got my pie !!
    Last edited by Chopperman; 10-06-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Looked like fun Kirk. We had a show today (Politefan aka Steve and I). No photos, much smaller...but some fantastic purchases. What did ya'll get?

You need to tag the name with the faces for others here (although I have down )

From left to right in first pic: Ronnie, Chopperman, Rescue190, Rossi, Darren and Jack. Stinkpotpete was in his Bigfoot shirt hiding from us when first pic was taken. He got his own pic I took. There was a gun show next door so there was some guns, ordnance, ammo and some badges bought. I will hope the guys post their stuff. Cheers
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Yep you all are still UGLY!!!

Looks like fun - good to see you also had time for some drinking and healthy eating

What a fun way to start the morning.
    Open a forum thread and put face to a few gentlemen who until now were only a nickname and an avatar!
    Some of you, of course, I didn't imagine that.
    I like to see that you are healthy and strong guys and that you know how to enjoy friendship, good food and a good beer together.
    Greetings to all from the other side of the Atlantic (I laughed a little, because I imagined someone, who is today birthday, like a fragile bookworm. How wrong I was!
    Happy birthday Greg. Enjoy your day.
    Best regards to all.
    I don't know, I'm thinking of doing something of the kind of funny stuff, with your photo.......

Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019

Some pics from the show. There are some very high quality items in limited quantity at the show.
    John

Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019Collector's Gathering...St Paul MN Militaria Show & Dinner - September 28th. 2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2