Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020

Article about: I can't imagine that too many members are familiar with this little Regional event.....'usually about 30 dealers at best, pasting tables'n'tarps (no glass display cabinets, Air Con....or roo

Ashdown Camp near Evesham, Worcestershire. It’s where they hold “Wartime in the Vale” each NORMAL year (I’ve done Threads on them in the past). In addition they hold small outside sales 2-3 times year....but they’re nowhere near as big as this was.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020
    P
    Many

MVT meeting ground too! Glad you got out, missed this otherwise I'd have been there too, if the queuing was worth the gear..

oh we'd've queued for a couple of hours for the stuff we left with. Fingers crossed for the Firepower Show this weekend!

Sadly the follow-up Fair next Sunday has just been pulled......sad, but understandable I guess. I for one am grateful to those guys for getting the previous one out of the blocks. Well done guys and thank you.

Anyone going to the next one on 25th?

Aiming to make it

...fingers crossed re the weather......

Back again this morning...no rain....didn’t think the attendees were as numerous as last summer (altho we were early) although last summer’s was virtually the only event last year......nice bits (helmets, camo, books) and great to hook up friends.

Stayed dry (at least while we were there)...Dealers regularly trickling in....when we left the road was lined and another row was forming alongside. None of your "fine" burnished rosewood or double decal hatenvestahl stuff.....but lots of dealers 100+ (???).....tuck, coffee and catching up....LOTS of catching up.....'couple of lids, some camo, books etc......well worth the trip

.Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020Evesham (UK) "Ash for Cash" August 2020

I suspect the prediction of heavy rain may have stopped some travelling....it LOOKED like it was gonna rain....but didn't whilst we were there. I hope this becomes a regular event.....we need more "old school" Tarps'n'Dump fairs.....

Blackcat1982 - did you get there?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast