Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Long Island NY - Feb 2nd - North Eastern Arms Collectors Association Inc

Article about: It's a really small show but still enjoyable. I've founds some fantastic stuff there. The meet is tomorrow (Sunday Feb 2) Location is American Legion Hall 22 Grove Place Babylon NY 11702 Web

Really nice looking show and nice finds.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Long Island NY - Feb 2nd - North Eastern Arms Collectors Association Inc
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Well I'm glad you had a great show. That Polizei M35 looks very promising.

However, I waited outside sitting on the curb all yesterday afternoon. I had my suitcase packed and a packet of beef jerky for the road. And you never showed up...
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I'm still sitting on the curb...

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Well I'm glad you had a great show. That Polizei M35 looks very promising.

However, I waited outside sitting on the curb all yesterday afternoon. I had my suitcase packed and a packet of beef jerky for the road. And you never showed up...
    Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    I'm still sitting on the curb...

Smitty
    Was halfway there and realized I forgot my wallet (that actually happened) so had to turn back.

Another show in Feb (same weekend as the SoS)....so keep waiting...I'll be there

Todd: your going to like the Polizei. Minty on the inside
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Was halfway there and realized I forgot my wallet (that actually happened) so had to turn back.

Another show in Feb (same weekend as the SoS)....so keep waiting...I'll be there

Todd: your going to like the Polizei. Minty on the inside
    Sorry but you can't pull me out of the SOS. That's the Super Bowl of our hobby. It's Prime Time. I have to put a couple granola bars in my backpack because sometimes I forget or don't have time to eat lunch. I'm so busy hunting and socializing.

Looking forward to checking out photos of the Polizei.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Todd,

The SOS is on my bucket list of things to do someday.. when I retire AGAIN maybe I will get the chance to go...

In the meantime, my butt hurts from sitting on the curb outside so I think I'll go inside now....

Smitty

TWS
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Todd,

The SOS is on my bucket list of things to do someday.. when I retire AGAIN maybe I will get the chance to go...

In the meantime, my butt hurts from sitting on the curb outside so I think I'll go inside now....

Smitty
    You have to go. No other show comes close in size. Overused phrase but it must be seen to be believed.

I hope during your long wait on the curb your wife/neighbor/somebody brought you a beer at least.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2