Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Max Show 2021 - York Pa.

Article about: Michael did quite well and had a blast. As soon as the door opened ...... he ran as it was his first big show and calmed down after a few hours taking his time walking

I’m really excited now that I know where to focus in the hobby, the Luftwaffe was such a diverse branch. I’ll carry the torch for the next generation of collectors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    P
    Many

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    I’m really excited now that I know where to focus in the hobby, the Luftwaffe was such a diverse branch. I’ll carry the torch for the next generation of collectors
    You got a killer HG cufftitle! Great haul & I'm glad you had a good time at the show.

I'm getting some flashbacks when I was 16-17 and my dad took me to my first OVMS show. I bought a HG cuff title too (that I still have)! Don't be too surprised when you decide to branch out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show 2021 - York Pa.  

Your cuff in really nice, I’m putting together a nice HG display with the collar tabs and my cuff, gonna get a black cap eagle, and nice LW breast eagle. Possibly some shoulder boards as well, I’ll keep you guys posted!

PS: I appreciate all the help from forum members, it means a lot and the knowledge you all have shared has helped me so much.

Spose I have to turn about! nearly made it to Tassy!!

Great photos of that show! One day when can travel again, Max and Sos are the shows where need visit.

I took liberty to rotate Cam13susie's photos from tunics.

Max Show 2021 - York Pa. Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    -TJ-

TWS
    ?

If any members were expecting me to be a moderating influence on Michael and keep him from going off the rails at his first huge OVMS show, I do humbly apologize. In fact, I was an enabler to a couple pieces of his haul.

I picked up a few goodies myself and will try to get a couple photos up later.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    If any members were expecting me to be a moderating influence on Michael and keep him from going off the rails at his first huge OVMS show, I do humbly apologize. In fact, I was an enabler to a couple pieces of his haul.

I picked up a few goodies myself and will try to get a couple photos up later.
    ROFL....The moment I found out some dealers took credit cards....I was screwed LoL

Looking fwd the photos of your find.

I will say, I don't think I've met a more "connected" collector than Todd. And a great help for " a kid in a candy store" like me, introducing me to a great group of guys!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ROFL....The moment I found out some dealers took credit cards....I was screwed LoL

I never use credit cards - my wonderful wife, who has actually given me some tremendous helmets for Christmas and birthday gifts, pays the bills. It would be impossible to sneak in the impulse buys that I promised her would stop decades ago! Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post

I never use credit cards - my wonderful wife, who has actually given me some tremendous helmets for Christmas and birthday gifts, pays the bills. It would be impossible to sneak in the impulse buys that I promised her would stop decades ago! Jim G.
    Almost 25 years of being married and the smartest thing we did was to maintain separate bank accounts!

But seriously, it's dangerous. I used it a few times and blew my "I'm not spending more than 'X' budget"! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Convince your wives that your trying to rack up some credit card reward points! On my American Express card I almost have enough points for a $500 Best Buy gift card. Just a tip

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast