Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Max Show 2021 - York Pa.

Article about: Michael did quite well and had a blast. As soon as the door opened ...... he ran as it was his first big show and calmed down after a few hours taking his time walking

?

I also had a good show and enjoyed putting some faces to names (Todd included!). For me Friday was much better than Thursday, it seemed there were a lot of things I either missed or weren't on tables on Thursday. In the end I came away with a modest group of items. The two Luftwaffe flight maps of the Soviet Union are the most interesting in my opinion, I'll post better photos in a separate thread later. Also surprised no one has posted pics of the LRDG group, I don't collect British but it seemed convincing and sold on Friday.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show 2021 - York Pa.   Max Show 2021 - York Pa.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show 2021 - York Pa.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by sfk20 View Post
    I also had a good show and enjoyed putting some faces to names (Todd included!). For me Friday was much better than Thursday, it seemed there were a lot of things I either missed or weren't on tables on Thursday. In the end I came away with a modest group of items. The two Luftwaffe flight maps of the Soviet Union are the most interesting in my opinion, I'll post better photos in a separate thread later. Also surprised no one has posted pics of the LRDG group, I don't collect British but it seemed convincing and sold on Friday.
    Seems like everyone spoke to Todd! LoL

We seemed to have missed each other.

What is the LRDG group?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Seems like everyone spoke to Todd! LoL

We seemed to have missed each other.

What is the LRDG group?
    What can I say, he's a popular guy! LRDG = Long Range Desert Group, a famous reconnaissance/raiding group that fought in North Africa behind German lines. It never numbered more than 300-400 guys, so a complete group for an LRDG officer is extremely rare.

Quote by MAP View Post
    What is the LRDG group?
    The real life original "Rat Patrol"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show 2021 - York Pa.  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Well....it we just said Rat Patrol from the git go....I would have been so confused . LoL

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    The real life original "Rat Patrol"
    Forerunner to the SAS

They were truly bad ass!

The way we ran into the convention hall hunting down those goodies was similar .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi guys,
    does anyone know who this dealer is ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show 2021 - York Pa.  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Francesco View Post
    Hi guys,
    does anyone know who this dealer is ?
    I do not remember. Sorry. Maybe others do.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast