Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

MAX Show 2022 - Who's going

Article about: Show is only two months away. Trying to get a handle as to who is going.

MAP
    ?

Anyone else or are those that plan on attending just being quiet?

Speak now gents.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MAX Show 2022 - Who's going
    P
    Many

I've never been to this show,I missed it last year and I live only an hour away so I'll try this year
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

I have never been to it but would have to fly since it is a long haul for me. It would be fun.
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    I've never been to this show,I missed it last year and I live only an hour away so I'll try this year
    A quick afternoon trip Bill. Stop by!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Waiting on TWS Todd now.

MAX Show 2022 - Who's going
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Will definitely be there. Only have missed 3 of them and this one only 20 minutes from my house. Only 5 weeks away!

I can not make it.
    If someone who is going could maybe look for something for me, please PM me.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

We now have a place to meet at one of the table holders ...which Friday would be a better day to meet up unless we can get more input from those wanting to meet if Friday is doable or Saturday.

Row and table number and time to be announced.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I probably won't make it yet again this year, as of one hour ago I shelled out $520.00 of my mad money for engine repairs.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Hi Bill..Im walking around with empty pockets and a few trinkets to sell....You are 1 hour away and get an education for free just by examining in hand what photos can not show.

You will get to talk with alot of good and knowledged people...dont worry about Money....the first pretzel is on me

Regards Larry

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast