Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

MAX Show 2023 - Who's going

Article about: Less than 2 months away. If you are going or even thinking of attending please let us know here on this thread

Quote by MAP View Post
    Hope you can!!!

I took the photos of the Imperial awards just for you including the mini PLM ( I almost bought it but my friend picked it up! I hesitated too long!!! LoL
    Thank you.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MAX Show 2023 - Who's going
    P
    Many

?

Hello again Map. This sign must be Bulgarian. Indeed Goring came to Bulgaria before the war and it is possible that he was given such a sign. I see the standard pre-1945 pilot insignia being offered on various auctions. When I compare them with examples from the Bulgarian state museums, there is a big difference. Soon I have to go to the military museum in Sofia to make an inquiry about several "brannik" knives, because in two reference books I saw pictures of such knives with a fake emblem. I will ask if they have any information on this sign. I would be interested if they have any information?MAX Show 2023 - Who's goingMAX Show 2023 - Who's going

MAP
    ?

Now that you mention it, it was more likely Bulgarian and not Romanian. To be honest, I didn't pay that much attention to it so didn't exactly remember.

Good however if you can ask the authorities what they might know about it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

So I'm watching some guys video of his visit to the show posted on Youtube ( the closest I'll get to ever going ) and I was amazed to see so many helmets just stacked on shelving....butted up and clanking each other and even on top of one another??

Are you guys that spoilt for choice?

Sheez, makes an Aussie weep ...

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Are you guys that spoilt for choice?
    Yes
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7