Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?

Article about: September 16 to the 19th Who will be going and who can not come. Sadly many of our Canadian Brothers will not be attending due to the Covid border restrictions still in place and they will b

Default OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?

September 16 to the 19th

Who will be going and who can not come.
    Sadly many of our Canadian Brothers will not be attending due to the Covid border restrictions still in place and they will be sorely missed.

Hopeful for a larger turnout and to meet old and new friends ...which over the last year has kept everyone in their homes..so I know people are chomping at the bit to get out and get back into this great hobby. Hope to see you there.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

This will be my first major show.

Larry and I are going together.

If you do plan on going, I highly recommend you quickly get your OVMS membership. Cost is $40.00 and gets you in on Thursday. A day before the general public.

Note: OVMS membership requires a check and snail mail so do it soon!

Note 2: Hotels fill up fast. So book as early as you can.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

We haven't even gone to SOS yet and you guys are talking about the MAX.

I guess in your defense, they are A LOT closer together on the calendar this year than normal.

I plan on going as usual, but haven't even really worked on my plans yet since I'm focused on the SOS... now just five weeks away!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post

I guess in your defense, they are A LOT closer together on the calendar this year than normal.

I plan on going as usual, but haven't even really worked on my plans yet since I'm focused on the SOS... now just five weeks away!
    Well the MAX is MUCH closer for me .

I will add...great that they are so close together. Hopefully everyone spends ALL their money at the SOS LoL
    Last edited by MAP; 06-17-2021 at 03:50 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I do hope eventually I’ll get to come out to one of these big shows, They sound like a brilliant time!

See ya there Fellas, what's the address again?........

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Well the MAX is MUCH closer for me .

I will add...great that they are so close together. Hopefully everyone spends ALL their money at the SOS LoL
    That's a wishful thought there sir.

Both shows mean a plane ride for me, so doesn't really matter which is "closer".
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post

It seems like time is moving so quickly anymore and before you know it ..September will move quickly and will seem like just 5 weeks before the show.
    I had plans on the SOS ..but family priorities are keeping me grounded from going to the SOS In July ..but the Max show is just a 2 hr drive.

@ Todd ..you are welcome to start an SOS thread
    @ Rene`,,are you really going ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I wish Larry, our borders are still closed!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    I wish Larry, our borders are still closed!
    To interpret. Borders = Jail cell Lockdown

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast