Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?

Article about: September 16 to the 19th Who will be going and who can not come. Sadly many of our Canadian Brothers will not be attending due to the Covid border restrictions still in place and they will b

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    I'll be there. BILL
    Table or a spectator buyer like us?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OVMS Max Show York Pa ...Whos going ?
    P
    Many

I live two hours away and have never been to this show.I'd really like to go and meet you guys, I know it's in York, but can someone please tell me when and where, thank you.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

TWS
    ?

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    I live two hours away and have never been to this show.I'd really like to go and meet you guys, I know it's in York, but can someone please tell me when and where, thank you.
    Here you go Bill: Ohio Valley Military Society - Home
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I'll be a spectator buyer. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Thank you Todd
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

TWS
    ?

All righty men, I'm in. Finished making all of my travel reservations this weekend.

I'd like to throw out an open invite for any forum member that has the time and flexibility:

I am coming in early and will be touring Gettysburg battlefield all day on Wednesday the 15th and the morning of the 16th before heading over to the show around mid-day on the 16th. If anyone would like to link up with me and tour the battlefield together, just let me know.

I haven't toured the battlefield since 1989 and decided to take advantage of the new MAX location to squeeze in a short refresher. It might be somewhat fast-paced as I intend to cover as much ground as I can from just after breakfast to dinnertime on Wednesday and then hit any "must sees" that I miss on Wednesday on Thursday morning. The weather may influence how much time I spend out on the terrain versus how much inside museums/indoor attractions. I also recall seeing a military antique shop featured in an episode of one of those "ghost hunter" type shows and I may attempt to research/locate it in advance and make a stop there. Back in 1989 I visited George Marinos' shop and it was well worth it. I know he has since passed, but I heard a son or some relative is still running the Battlefield Museum and I may look into that in case they still have the shop.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Glad to hear Todd. See you there. Larry and I will be at the show Thurs/Friday....and maybe Saturday.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Just curious if anyone has info ...normally in the past there have been seminars at the host hotel when it was in Pittsburg...has anyone heard anything about a seminar at night after the show?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TWS
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Just curious if anyone has info ...normally in the past there have been seminars at the host hotel when it was in Pittsburg...has anyone heard anything about a seminar at night after the show?

Regards Larry
    I know what you are talking about, but I saw no mention of seminars this year on the OVMS website.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I will be at the show all day Saturday then unfortunately I have to go, will anyone be there Saturday?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast