Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sos 2019

Article about: Well its only 12 days away, it weathered the storm at the end of 2018 with the political correctness hysteria. The Show of Shows in Louisville is fast upon us and going to be a blast. Vetera

TWS
    ?

Attendees and even dealers come from all over Europe, the U.K. and a few road warriors like KMMorris that should get some kind of long-haul prize. Hell, last year I saw Russians roaming the aisles.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2019
    P
    Many

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I will miss as well John. Next year lets plan to road trip it together.

Rossi
    Sounds good.
    John

I've never been to it. Someday I hope to get there.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I keep telling myself next year I'll go. It has been 12 years now... Enough!! I'm saying it now... 2020 is the year! Final answer...

Quote by TWS View Post
    Attendees and even dealers come from all over Europe, the U.K. and a few road warriors like KMMorris that should get some kind of long-haul prize. Hell, last year I saw Russians roaming the aisles.
    Todd
    There are MANY Russians there. Have been for years. The dealers don't like them because they don't want to pay the market rate & insist on paying what "They want to pay". If the dealers don't negotiate to their liking, I have seen it get a bit uncomfortable on quite a few occasions.

Isn't it interesting how many people visiting or immigrating a country tend to forget that the country they are visiting/immigrating to doesn't have the same customs and social norms as their home country. We would all get along so much better if we respect the country we are in.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I've never been to it. Someday I hope to get there.
    We must make it a point to go. We'll motivate each other and maybe some Mateys from across the pond.....

Post #16 is a good point....it would be helpful if everyone in online Forums remembers that the Forums themselves are effectively Country-less and EVERYONE there is an immigrant of sorts...no one is “on home turf”.

Enjoy the Show.....and lots of pictures please.....and not just TR stuff either. :-)

Well the count down is on, would be great to know of anyone attending.
    Also for you SoS veterans out there, is there much DDR Militaria at the show is is that still regarded as more surplus store items ?

I can only dream of attending...but I would be interested to hear what sort of stuff fills the majority of tables........

I’m guessing it’s mainly guns, blades and TR stuff........all pretty fine (I should perhaps add that that’s the vision I’ve built up from previous years photos). ‘Looking forward to this year’s pics....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast