Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Stoneleigh (UK) 2018

Article about: 'anyone planning to attend? It's not what it used to be...for some at least. This used to be held in huge cow sheds (cleaned!) which were badly lit (if lit at all) and were FREEZING....kit/s

I'm not sure how D&B Militaria can sell pre -EU deacts outside of the EU. Surely this implies they only acquired them AFTER the new rules came into force, and thereby have broken the law by doing so?

Can someone clarify whether this is true?

To those who can still get their dream deacts for their collections outside of the EU enjoy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stoneleigh (UK) 2018
    P
    Many

You can sell old spec deactivated weapons to outside of the EU - The Isle of Man and jersey for instance - EU rules do not apply.

All of Dan's guns he had on display were new EU spec guns. He has too much to loose to get it wrong

Compared to recent previous ones, this year's show was by far the busiest I have seen. This made me thankful that we arrived early to join the entrance queue ahead of hundreds of other militaria collectors.

I went to the show not having my usual shopping list of what I wanted but still came away with a few nice items, including an enamelled NSDAP party badge and an M38 German gas mask and filter which were used post war by the Danish fire department. Martin had a little chuckle at me securing the gas mask deal as he knows how many of them I have....I can't help buying the things!

I have to agree that descent deacts were thin on the ground and I saw very few MP40 and Mg 34/42s for sale. However, it was a really good day and I'll be back there next year.

Hey, glad you made it and enjoyed yourself

Ted
    ?

Hi guys,
    went there last Sunday, drove all the way from Ireland. What a great show!!
    As many of you mentioned - like a kid in the candy store
    Since I drove there with car - brought some cool stuff back, incl K98 Mauser.
    Happy days.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7