Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018

Article about: Can't believe I was the only member at "Tankfest" for the last couple of days but I thought I'd kick-off a new thread on this one...so please feel free to dump your pics too.... 'b

Thanks for the pics. Usually I am there with 2nd Guards, but we have had to work due to the Fine Art sale.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018
    P
    Many

Ron, I was there for the Tank Experience in 2011. I encourage all who can attend to do so!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018  

Ade, we actually went looking for you.....

The re-enactors appeared to have been reduced this year...going on “floor space” as a measure. I think they’re going to have problems going forward as space gets tighter and tighter.....soon one of the roads is going to have go if growth is to continue...or they put re-enactors and a bigger retail area in the adjacent Car Park field.....but Bovi doesn’t seem to like Retail if the dealers comments are to be believed .....it’s a shame because it could be a great Fair for this weekend but I suspect their PC-focus will continue to intensify and eventually there’ll be very few if any dealers there.

Just a few more pictures
    Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018

Fantastic, really need to get up close to FURY.

The up close and personal of Tiger 131
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tankfest (Bovington Tank Museum) UK 2018  

It was interesting yesterday as 131 wasn’t moving...it’s static at Tankfest with its King and Hunting etc variants....but the event was still sold out for both days ....which to me proves that it’s not all about a moving Tiger any more......

So, as I climb back up on the Soap Box, by all means keep 131 in pride of place.....but now redirect any budget rescuing rarer vehicles before they rust away.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2