Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show

Article about: Hello all, I always enjoy looking over pictures that members post of militaria swap meets in their area. So I thought I’d post these from my neck of the woods. Here in Vancouver, Canada the

Default Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show

Hello all,

I always enjoy looking over pictures that members post of militaria swap meets in their area. So I thought I’d post these from my neck of the woods. Here in Vancouver, Canada the Historical Arms Collectors of BC puts on a monthly ‘gun show’ on a Sunday morning.

Here are pics taken this morning of a very typical show. There are two larger shows in the year that span 2 days, the rest being smaller single day events. Unfortunately for our Third Reich enthusiasts, the chaps that specialize in this area were absent today. They’ve usually got an interesting array of things for sale. Anyway, here you go, and sorry that some of the pics aren’t of the best quality . . .

Tony

PS I almost bought that Radom P35 mag . . .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show   Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show  

Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show   Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show  

Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show   Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show  

Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show
    P
    Many

Default Re: Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show

Several more . . .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show   Today's Historical Arms Collectors of BC show  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

And the final batch . . .

Cheers,
    Tony

Hi Tony, thanks for sharing you photos, i love seeing these shows.
    Too bad we dont have these over here.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

You're most welcome Nuno!

Regards,
    Tony