Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s

Article about: I bought this aviator hood/pilot´s hood (winter ?) a few days ago. I assume this hood is from the Soviet Union/USSR era (Советский Союз Sovietsky Soyuz) / Союз Советс

Default Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s

I bought this aviator hood/pilot´s hood (winter ?) a few days ago.

I assume this hood is from the Soviet Union/USSR era (Советский Союз Sovietsky Soyuz) / Союз Советских Социалистических Республик / СССР).

Apart from a tear/crack in the leather, the hood is actually still in pretty good condition.

Unfortunately, I was very unable to photograph the label in the lining with my Stone Age digital camera. ...

The hood is of Soviet Russian origin, so the letters should be Cyrillic.
    Nevertheless, individual letters in the label resemble the Hebrew alphabet. ...?

This aviator's hood was probably used in the 50s and 60s.

Does anyone of you know the exact model name / designation of this pilot's hood?

Thx. in advance,
    R.
    Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s
    P
    Many

The label:

Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s

Contemporary photos in which such a hood can probably be seen.
    Source of the images: The www.

Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60sAviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s

Good morning,
    This is a ShL flight cap...( + date) It is copied from the LW ww2 cap. It dates from the early 1950s and was worn until the 1980s with very few modifications. It would be interesting to be able to have a clear photo of the label, it would determine with certainty the year.
    The flight cap is incomplete, the upper rim is missing. It was worn below the flight helmet.

Aviator cap winter, Soviet Union 50s/60s

from what I see, it could be from 1977