Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Blokadnik Ssh-36

Article about: As you may know, I have found an Ssh36 'Blokadnik', but I have now found one that has a blockade-made chinstrap AND is dated. Everything appears to be original to me; the paint, decal, chins

?

I'm not all that fond of this one. Budenovka production stopped in 1940 (or guessing maybe 1941 at latest?)

I'd expect the buttons to be brass or black, rather than green.

I also wouldn't associate expedient 'artel' production on a pre 1941 item but who knows.

One possibility is of course repair; to me the lining doesn't look factory sewn like the one in the link above.

I notice there aren't any proper pictures of the flaps up. I'd be interested to see those.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blokadnik Ssh-36
    P
    Many

I agree that the buttons are not correct. That is actually what threw me off at first. I am a bit confused, what do you mean by 'Artel' production?

Indeed completely different than the one from the link posted by Robloxhelmets.
    Liner posted by Papastalin looks unworn while the cap itself shows light wearmarks on the botton.

?

By 'artel' I mean made in a small workshop versus a large factory like Krasniy Voin or Samilova.

Artel items often (not always) lack markings and feature non-standard materials and deviations. Of course that's probably true of the large factories too but much harder to establish for obvious reasons.

I'd ask for better pictures of this one. With so many good ones available, i'd spend my money on one with fewer issues personally.

I was curious if anyone knew what years these were used from did these blockade type helmets start showing up in 1941 or is it later? I’ve read one source that claims they were seen in 1943 but I don’t think that is correct. Thanks in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2