Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finally got me a Russian Adrian!

Article about: Hello everyone- I have finally acquired one of my dream items- an Imperial Russian Adrian. Russia ordered around 2 million of these helmets, but ended up only receiving around 340,000 copies

Default Finally got me a Russian Adrian!

Hello everyone- I have finally acquired one of my dream items- an Imperial Russian Adrian. Russia ordered around 2 million of these helmets, but ended up only receiving around 340,000 copies by the end of 1916. Very few of these helmets still exist today, and they very rarely pop up for sale, if at all. This specific example has practically all paint still intact and "vibrant" (not faded), and still has its original liner.. although the leather is completely dried out sadly, assumingly because of bad storage conditions. I paid a decent price for this, but I had the opportunity to purchase a helmet that I have been wanting for a very long time, and I took it. Anyways, without further ado, here is the newest addition (and the last helmet I needed.. for now) to my collection

Finally got me a Russian Adrian!Finally got me a Russian Adrian!Finally got me a Russian Adrian!Finally got me a Russian Adrian!Finally got me a Russian Adrian!Finally got me a Russian Adrian!Finally got me a Russian Adrian!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally got me a Russian Adrian!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Congratulations. While I know nothing about these, it sure does look nice!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)