Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Got scammed, didn't know these existed

Article about: I bought an Ssh36 a few weeks ago on eBay for \\$340 including shipping. Looking at the pictures, I was thinking "Fake Luftshutz decal, fake chinstrap, possibly fake liner, but definitely

Quote by pupapup View Post
    Rene, not sure where this off-the-wall "pulling our leg" accusation came from, I'm a WRF member, been on here several years, and made lots of posts. I'm not always right (as illustrated by this thread), but I'm honest. I don't get the accusation of dishonesty at all.

Kevin

Attachment 1527698
    Yep I made an accusation?!? No! question YES! BUGGER YOU DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES FOR YOUR OWN REFERENCE! regardless of camera limitations!! sorry for your loss of your hard earned dollars well.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got scammed, didn't know these existed
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Sorry to read this, hope you were able to get your money back ...

So it ended as good as I could have reasonably expected, I was refunded all except the $70 return shipping (I’ll consider that my fine paid to the life lesson police). Ebay had to send me the money, seller never initiated the refund.

Altogether got lucky on this one, be careful out there. If you do get scammed on eBay, don’t lose your cool, just follow their process and return it, I was pleased with the way they handled it.

And yes, I know some will think I’m crazy, but I will still buy off eBay, overall my experience with getting stuff off there over the last 20 years has been more positive than negative. No more “zero feedback” sellers, though.

Thanks again to everyone for your well-wishes, appreciate the feedback and encouragement.

Kevin

Got scammed, didn't know these existed

Glad it worked out reasonably for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3