Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

The most interesting Ssh-68

Article about: Hello everyone, Today I show you my latest acquisition that appears to be a mystery to me. Here is a very salty white Ssh-68 with a nice amount of quirks. Firstly I'd like to point out the t

Default The most interesting Ssh-68

Hello everyone, Today I show you my latest acquisition that appears to be a mystery to me. Here is a very salty white Ssh-68 with a nice amount of quirks. Firstly I'd like to point out the tattered liner, it appears that a torn off piece of berezka cloth (presumably off an kzs oversuit) was placed all around the inside of the liner pads was being used as a psuedo replacement liner, as three strings from the tattered piece of cloth were tied together appearing to be used as a makeshift one. This looks terribly uncomfortable but I love it, the now worthless brown liner pads probably make this helmet date to the 1980s but it has no manufacturer stamp to speak of, it also has some writing on the chinstrap which I could not decipher myself. perhaps it is not Cyrillic, I wonder if the helmet is from a post Soviet conflict.

Here are some photos of the helmet.

The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68The most interesting Ssh-68

Thank you all for your time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The most interesting Ssh-68
    P
    Many

Hi

Interesting comfiguration even if I cannot be of any help according to the color or the number

Bruno

?

A lid with character. I would've said civil defence vs winter camo. I've seen other examples with numbers.

Looks like it belonged to someone called Деревеньков - Derevenkov.