Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

tank helmet goggle pickup

Article about: picked up these period soviet goggles for my tank helmet not sure of manufacture date but would say 1970's onwards made of a rubber outer and blue felt inner

?

Default Re: tank helmet goggle pickup

Quote by col james View Post
    joe ,your very lucky man to have an example of the ww2 period type tanker helmet its amazing how the design never really changed a great deal in the post war years ,also the soviet helmets ssh 39 through to the ssh 68 had similarities ,i guess if it aint broke dont fix it
    Correct The Russian Army rarely changes something that works well. Their AK mag pouches have not changed since they started to use the AK. Same canvas pouch made of the same canvas more or less than the WW2 pouches and bags

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tank helmet  goggle pickup
    P
    Many

Quote by col james View Post
    i agree dan they are a very similar design to mine ,are yours mid hinged on the frame ,here's some closer detailAttachment 488406Attachment 488405
    Mine are the same as yours James but with a black elastic and a dark olive rubber / grey felt backing.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

ive removed the badge with no lasting damage so thanks rene' and here on display.

tank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickup
    Regards James

Thanks for the kind words, folks! My tanker helmet is dated 1941... If only it could talk!

Hello,

Except the ones of Gizmo, the googles are for pilots or paratroopers. They are also post war.

For tank, this is the model to find, either canvas or leather

Bruno

tank helmet  goggle pickup

Last edited by bourguignotte; 01-13-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Hello, ww2 tank helmet is an emblem of the RKKA and of the rend army during postwar time to afghan war.

Détails of my glasses for tankman

I agree with Bruno, wartime tank Helmets are of this type.

Regards
    Guy

Hey everyone, can you tell me if these are wartime or postwar? Kevin

tank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickup

Hi all- can anyone tell me if these are wartime or not? They seem to be a mix of leather and canvas goggles, and look quite similar to the one Kevin posted. Thanks.

tank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickup

I believe the googles that tie are WW2, but I do not know when elastic bands were introduced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2