Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belt loops?

Article about: Hey guys, I was told by a member on Wehrmacht Awards Forum that a belt + cross strap set I came across needs to have the belt loops for it to be original. So, my question: if the belt is mis

Default Belt loops?

Hey guys,

I was told by a member on Wehrmacht Awards Forum that a belt + cross strap set I came across needs to have the belt loops for it to be original. So, my question: if the belt is missing the 2 belt loops, is it still original? Btw, I'm a rather younger collector, 18 years old and counting.

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt loops?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by AntonioDe View Post
    Hey guys,

I was told by a member on Wehrmacht Awards Forum that a belt + cross strap set I came across needs to have the belt loops for it to be original. So, my question: if the belt is missing the 2 belt loops, is it still original? Btw, I'm a rather younger collector, 18 years old and counting.

Thanks.
    Enjoy youth!

Do you have photos? I'm not an uniform guy but "a belt + cross strap" could cover a wide variety of organizations as well as time periods. I'm sure our resident experts could tell you if they could see the item in question.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes here's some photos:Belt loops?

?

Looks like a nice original belt and cross strap. I see the one belt loop. Your just missing the D rings to attach the cross strap. Most photos of Political Leaders weren’t wearing the cross strap.

Thanks a lot for the answer. Looks like this item will be in my collection soon.