Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buckle NSDAP

Article about: Hello everybody! I have a question about this buckle. Unfortunately, this is only one photo and not the best quality. I can't get new photos, there are no contacts on the site (strange disre

?

Default Buckle NSDAP

Hello everybody!

I have a question about this buckle. Unfortunately, this is only one photo and not the best quality. I can't get new photos, there are no contacts on the site
    The seller indicated in the description, this is the RZM M4 / 24 buckle. I don't like the quality of the stamp, (eagle head, bottom piping, poor detailing of oak leaves and acorns) and no leaves on the belt buckle. I have looked at a lot of M4 / 24 buckles and I can see differences from others. What do you think of this buckle.

Buckle NSDAP
    Buckle NSDAP

Here is also RZM M4/24
    It's much different buckle. I am thinking, better to pay a bit more, and to get better belt. Anyway, it's expensive 150$ plus / 150$ minus - here is no critical. Important to get a thing, when nobody say - fake.

Buckle NSDAP
    Buckle NSDAP

With Respect
    Vik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle NSDAP   Buckle NSDAP  

Last edited by MigMig; 06-13-2021 at 09:07 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle NSDAP
    P
    Many

?

It is so sad that no one wrote their opinion. But I wondered why the leaves go on. This belt lock is not native. This lock is from a leather dress belt. As you know, a leather dress belt has a larger buckle.

The topic can be closed. I haven't any questions. The first belt and buckle is good.

I asked - I answered

Buckle NSDAP
    Buckle NSDAP

?

Quote by MigMig View Post
    ...It is so sad that no one wrote their opinion...
    Hello Vik,

Perhaps you are being a tad unreasonable and dare I say petulant here.

Your original post was on the 12th June @ 06.27pm and then, a request that the whole thread be closed on the 13th June @ 08.22 am. That is less than 24 hours.

Perhaps it is worth remembering that we are an international Forum with members on goodness knows how many Time Zones and compounding this, is that we all have our private, family and professional lives to juggle with.

I think that some of the Political Leader experts may now be somewhat disinclined to respond here and which is a pity, as I think that your images and comments provided the potential for an extremely good and interesting discussion.

This is only a collector to collector suggestion, however and for the future, just allow two or three days for a response.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

Hello David.
    When I wrote my message, I saw ... more than 25 people looked at my question. Today, 52 people viewed my page. I think my question is not interesting for discussion.

Anyway, I forgot about the belt with not native lock. I wrote to seller message, and asked to send me more photos.
    I got 2 strange answers. He can't to send any photos, he said problems with my e-mail.
    I not trust this website, too much very interesting lots for sell, unreal much.

With Respect
    Vik

Hello Vik,

I fully understand your frustration and would again suggest that you should simply allow a few days for any response. It may be a good idea though to initially ignore the number of views. These may have been generated by Forum members who have only a passing interest in buckles and are perhaps viewing out of justifiable curiosity.

Your question was interesting and there are some extremely knowledgable Forum members in relation to the Political Leaders buckle. I simply cannot remember when a post on this sub forum has ever been ignored. It may and as is quite usual take a few days, however all buckle posts receive at least a comment and more often than not, develop into a discussion of sorts.

“Round” and “Oval” buckles offer little interest to myself and somewhat lazily, I do not maintain the same detailed database for them, as I do for box buckles. As we know, both the 57mm diameter and the 50/52mm diameter Political Leaders buckles are faked and the cast examples are relatively easy to identify. There has for many years though been a rumour in circulation that one of the 57mm diameter fakes is die stamped. The further worrying suggestion and which hopefully is an urban myth, is that the original tools from a once well known buckle manufacturer are used. As earlier admitted, I do not maintain the same level of fakes database for Leader’s buckles as I do for box buckles.

The smaller 50/52mm diameter buckle is as we all know, the more rare of the two sizes and I am assuming that the associated brocade is faked. The Political Leaders buckle is often referred to as “common” and this is certainly true in relation to the 57mm diameter type. Interestingly though, I have always considered that a good and honest example of the 50/52mm diameter buckle, albeit complete with the brocade and the brocade sliders, is actually quite rare. Accordingly, my assumption that the brocade and similar to many other types, is faked.

My apologies for being decidedly vague on the subject of the Political Leader buckle.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Hi Vik

If you are looking for responses straight away then you will indeed be very disappointed. Just add what David wrote with the lack of photos and detailed photos guys might not feel comfortable giving an opinion. For me without any detailed photos from the seller my alarm bells would be ringing straight away. Do a bit of homework and look through these sites and see what current fakes are selling

Links to sites that sell reproduction buckles (ref to fake buckles)
    Ben

?

Friends, thanks for the answers. I certainly am in no hurry and wait. Moreover, I registered on the seller's website and found a contact. Now I am waiting for detailed photos of the buckle. I have a question for everyone, without exception, I found a brocade belt on the site - Enter Germania International. But the seller is very strange. He replies to my letter, and demands to send my e-mail in letters in the style of "CAPS". Why does he need an address in capital letters? Here is his letter from photo 1. I wrote the address. he sent me 2 photos 39.20 kilobytes. Look at 2 photos, each first is a photo of the belt on the site, every second is what the seller sent me. Is it joke? Has anyone bought items on this site? Anyone have a positive experience? There are many interesting things on the site, but I don't like the site

Buckle NSDAP
    Buckle NSDAP
    Buckle NSDAP

Dear Vik,

Walk away from this website - now!

Regards and best wishes,

David

This seller has a very bad reputation and it seems like he deserves it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast