Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buckles and your thoughts

Article about: Hi guys. Very new to the buckle world. More of a dagger guy. Would like yr opinion on these . Ignore the DAF one has no makers mark. Not very good pics of NSKkthanks

?

Default Buckles and your thoughts

Hi guys. Very new to the buckle world. More of a dagger guy. Would like yr opinion on these . Ignore the DAF one has no makers mark. Not very good pics of NSKkthanksBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughtsBuckles and your thoughts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckles and your thoughts
    P
    Many

?

I know the police buckle is marked EF Weidmann cannot see well enough on tab

- - ------- - -

I have discounted DAF no makers mark and rust spots?

?

The dark of the swastika in police buckle? Sorry guys thinking aloud trying to work it out.

?

So after scrolling through a few pic i think the heer and sa are good. Although was doubtful about the SA due to head going through rope? Doe not seem to be as common as head below?

?

Everything is good. Let’s see a back shot of the DAF. it may be original. The rope through the head is just another variant.

?

On the DAF check it closely with a loop. I have a gold one the is very hard to read the markings. I also remember a few of these are marked along the edge.

?

Hi Kirby thanks very much for your comments here is back of the DAF Buckles and your thoughts