Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites

Article about: Chaps As agreed if I see any bargain buckles, rare buckles, hard to come by makers for sale I will post them here to give the forum opportunities to pick up these kind of buckles, any reques

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Nice buckle, price is out of line with the present state / condition, in my opinion, a buckle is only tropical if it has a web tab.
    Exactly G. The price is one thing. Question for the experts is about the leather tab. BTW - this dealer does have some nice items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites
    P
    Many

?

The thread should be tan not this bright white. Did Assmann produce tropical Luftwaffe buckles?

?

For sure, there are a lot of questions on this buckle. Nice to see repsonses from the members that know their stuff. I'm not sure at all about this one.

?

The white stitching did catch my attention, but from the reverse it seems fine, I attributed it to being shielded by a belt, Weller, I think you bought a RAD buckle that looked okay, but when removed from the belt, the tab was pristine and mint condition..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by weller View Post
    Interesting buckle, and certainly not cheap. What do you guys think of this one, especially the DAK/Luft collectors? Cheers. Jeff

Antiques Arms and Armor
    I dont like the paint gents, deffo an Assmann luft buckle, later war catch with the bent prongs to boot to me it does not look right!
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I dont like the paint gents, deffo an Assmann luft buckle, later war catch with the bent prongs to boot to me it does not look right!
    Someone likes it. The buckle is now "On Hold".

?

For reference, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites   Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Very high price. The last couple I have seen were around $1200. Probable another $300-400 for a gold buckle.

?

I've bought many nice buckles over the years from this excellent dealer, and for great prices. Buckle prices on this and many other sites are very high. I'm sure it's not only buckles.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast