Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Collection Thread

Article about: Here is some of my buckle collection. I usually keep most of my buckles in Riker mounts, grouped by organization.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection Thread   Collection Thread  

Collection Thread   Collection Thread  

Last edited by kirby; 03-15-2017 at 05:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection Thread
    P
    Many

?

Thought I would show my line-up SS buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection Thread  

?

Kirby -

Your collection is second to none and it has been a joy to see all that you have collected over the many years. Outstanding buckles and displays.

DD

?

DD, Impressive collection of SS buckles

Al

?

awesome collection in this thread !! It was a pleasure to see this, I saw some of the buckles shown for the first time. Thank you very much for your demonstrations

?

Have to do another update sometime. I have probably added another 50-60 since I did the last update in 2016. My buddy Garry sold abou a 1000 of his 2000 buckles at the 2018 SOS. A lot of dealers bought mass quantities before the public got into the show. He down sized and refine his collection. Why have multiples of the same buckle from the same company. Keep the best sell the rest. His collection was overwhelming but now it is more refined.

?

A photo from 2013, however, I have only added since that time; not too many and mostly SS & Postschutz buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection Thread  

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12