Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

General gouvernement buckle

Article about: Hello To be honest I don't know where to put this buckle. I have never seen one like this. Is it good? Since I have never seen such is it uncommon? Unfortunately I haven't got better photos.

Default General gouvernement buckle

Hello
    To be honest I don't know where to put this buckle. I have never seen one like this.
    Is it good? Since I have never seen such is it uncommon?
    Unfortunately I haven't got better photos.
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture General gouvernement buckle   General gouvernement buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement General gouvernement buckle
    P
    Many

Anyone please?

?

I have never come across one of these in over forty years. I don’t remember ever seeing one for sale. Marc V showed a couple on WRF. Here is those photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture General gouvernement buckle   General gouvernement buckle  

I have never seen one before. Maybe made today as applicable today on this side of the pond.
    John

Thank you guys

?

I picked one up about 20 years ago. This was a very enigmatic organization with very little known literature about them. For an in-depth understanding of the Org, please follow this link out on the WAF,
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

If you chance upon finding one, buy it as they are rare. I know only a few in existence to include those above that Kirby has shown.

Here are photos of my buckle which I still have today.

General gouvernement buckleGeneral gouvernement buckleGeneral gouvernement buckleGeneral gouvernement buckleGeneral gouvernement buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture General gouvernement buckle  

?

Hello

from "ex" Philippe Gillain collection

EM BUCKLES 1829 - Stolen Items World War II

cordially
    Didier

?

Thanks for the post Didier. Yes, Philippe was dealt a terrible blow when his home was ransacked of all his top shelf items and I was aware that the "S" buckle was part of the stolen treasure.

I think it stands a good chance, terrible condition but a rare buckle to get hold of
    Ben