Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

I do have the book “belt buckles and brocades of the third Reich” if anybody wants to ask me

Article about: I do have the book “belt buckles and brocades of the third Reich” if anybody wants to ask me anything for reference

Default I do have the book “belt buckles and brocades of the third Reich” if anybody wants to ask me

I do have the book “belt buckles and brocades of the third Reich” if anybody wants to ask me anything for reference

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I do have the book “belt buckles and brocades of the third Reich” if anybody wants to ask me
    P
    Many

?

Any buckle collector should have a copy of the book but you can actually find better information if you study the forums. There is a lot of fake buckles and bad information. It is the same way with most reference books

Quote by Ronnieb View Post
    I do have the book “belt buckles and brocades of the third Reich” if anybody wants to ask me anything for reference
    Thankyou for your kind offer, however not for me and Kirby has already "hit the nail on the head".

All the buckle reference publications and without exception contain unintentional errors, mistakes and misinformation, to include within the book that you have cited. This topic has been discussed before on the Forum and my personal view has not changed one jot. Use the books as a general primer by all means, however do not under any circumstances believe everything that you read and see. Own and cross research is critically important and the best reference point for buckles in my opinion, is the WAR RELICS FORUM.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

Quote by David North View Post
    Thankyou for your kind offer, however not for me and Kirby has already "hit the nail on the head".

All the buckle reference publications and without exception contain unintentional errors, mistakes and misinformation, to include within the book that you have cited. This topic has been discussed before on the Forum and my personal view has not changed one jot. Use the books as a general primer by all means, however do not under any circumstances believe everything that you read and see. Own and cross research is critically important and the best reference point for buckles in my opinion, is the WAR RELICS FORUM.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    What more can be said ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "