Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Maker Profiles

Article about: by Ben Evans Hi Alan and welcome to the forum, I am hoping to help beginners really learn the basics on what to look for, the pitfalls and fakes and hopefully pass on as much as I can and en

Default Re: Maker Profiles: Lehmann & Wunderberg

Hi all, another easy buckle to spot once you know what to look for, the maker is Lehmann & Wunderberg, Hannover. I have seen a few of these around with no tab and as they are unmarked on the buckle hard to spot. Very easy with this one look at the shape of the eagles beak, to me long and thin with a beak that curls around on itself, it also seems to have a "flat head". There are no other TR buckles with this kind of eagle so have a good look, burn the image in your mind and you should not forget this one
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles 
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Profiles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Maker Profiles: Dransfeld & Co, Menden

Here guys is another very easy to spot maker with both aluminium and steel buckles. In ref to both buckles just look at the shape of the eagles beak, to me it reminds me of hook, in the aluminium one the beak its self is also "bulbous" in shape with that very pronounced curve, quite unique and again no other TR buckle has a beak like this. You do see quite a few of these unmarked. The steel one is also the same, to me it has the biggest hooked beak out of all the TR steel buckles and again very unique.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles  Maker Profiles 
    Ben

Default Injection moldet WH

Here an injection moldet WH , made by Richard Sieper & Söhne .

Maker ProfilesMaker ProfilesMaker ProfilesMaker ProfilesMaker Profiles
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Hi Ben et al ! Absolutely super thread --so full of info. Got a strange one for identification heer ( excuse the pun) and wonder if you can help again please.
    This is on a 1st series Ali Heer which is suffering from the metal maggot. All we have is, under the prong bar, a slim rectangle with a ladder device on the left side and in fractur ( I think) what appears to be G.TR.&......... That's all I can read . Any ideas ? Many thanks once again. Philw

?

Please start a new thread... I have PM you.. No offense of course... Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by philw View Post
    Hi Ben et al ! Absolutely super thread --so full of info. Got a strange one for identification heer ( excuse the pun) and wonder if you can help again please.
    This is on a 1st series Ali Heer which is suffering from the metal maggot. All we have is, under the prong bar, a slim rectangle with a ladder device on the left side and in fractur ( I think) what appears to be G.TR.&......... That's all I can read . Any ideas ? Many thanks once again. Philw
    Phil, can you post a picture of it in a new thread so I can see it? If not go though the Heer makers thread, most Heer buckle that have ever been made are in there

Welcome to the forum BTW
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3