MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Military belt

Article about: what is that signature ?

?

Thanks for the additional info Dan and Gwar. Here is my marked belt. It is marked under the adjustment strap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Military belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Military belt
    P
    Many

?

Hello, I found an example that is B.A.M. on another Forum, it seems that these are regarded as not being RAD related but perhaps from another group, there is wide speculation / misinformation that this is B.A. Munich but this is what Wim. Saris has to say on that matter, 'B.A.M Bekleidungsamt Munchen ?' 'Are you sure? In my opinion there never was one at Munich. This is checked with the RAD Verordnungsblatt and other information, as well as stated by other RAD experts. There was one at Marburg, but there they abbreviated it as Ma.
    Maybe it was not for the RAD, but another organization!' G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Military belt  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Gwar - yes, that is the example I was referring to. Because the above example uses the same RAD marking format, I would think that it has to have some connection to the RAD organization.

I trust very much Wim's explanation but this being another organizations marking, IMO, would seem very confusing indeed. My other point is that bc the initials
    B.A.B = Berlin shows that they used a singular letter to denote a city - so without having the regulations in front of me, is there another Bekleidungsamt in a city starting with the letter "M"?

?

dad d, I have sent a quick message to Wim. concerning this matter. In regards to the above statement 'B.A.B = Berlin' that is false, I have posted B.A. Bn= Berlin and B.A. Br=Braunschweig, what is interesting on a few points is I thought I may have misread or interpreted R.A.D. B.A. M/L ( Marburg / Lahn ) as a single and not separate identities, but they appear to be one in the same, as the marking on my Arbeitsmann Tornister is marked the way it has been described, with the additional property stamp 6/344 Nuemarkt, the anomaly in the equation is this , also from another forum and in my files, A.D. Abt. 105 ( GAU X Niedersachsen, Gruppe Sagan ) AND marked B.A.M., quite intriguing to say the least. I will wait for a response from Wim. and hopefully we can come away with better understanding as to why and how, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Military belt   Military belt  

Last edited by Gwar; 10-30-2020 at 03:52 PM.

?

I have changed some information regarding my first response here, I may have to change it again depending on my research. G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I have changed some information regarding my first response here, I may have to change it again depending on my research. G
    Thanks - hope you are successful in your research and come away with further findings. The only other thought I had was, what if the BAM marking was falsified and is just leading us down a rabbit hole?

?

At this point I believe the markings are genuine, there are many reasons to be explained soon, I just have to have my research verified.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2