Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

New Buckle Book

Article about: Guys, anyone seen this book? Coming out soon, I believe written by a Russian gent named Stanislav Bahotski. If he is a member here I hope he does not mind me showing this picture

?

how much, in US $?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Buckle Book
    P
    Many

Quote by toot View Post
    how much, in US $?
    Read the posts, I'm sure shipping costs were even mentioned.
    Post #30 and #37.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes, i send him a message

Hello everyone Due to the fact that I send books by Russian post as a "parcel", delivery can take 2-2. 5 months to other continents (USA, Canada, Australia and other countries). In Europe, delivery is approximately 3-4 weeks. I ask everyone to be patient and wait for the packages. I can send new orders as a "valuable package". In this case, the delivery will be accelerated by 2 times and will take about 3-4 weeks to the USA, Canada and Australia and 1-2 weeks to Europe. But the cost will be slightly more expensive.
    Stas.

Quote by russtyle View Post
    Hello everyone Due to the fact that I send books by Russian post as a "parcel", delivery can take 2-2. 5 months to other continents (USA, Canada, Australia and other countries). In Europe, delivery is approximately 3-4 weeks. I ask everyone to be patient and wait for the packages. I can send new orders as a "valuable package". In this case, the delivery will be accelerated by 2 times and will take about 3-4 weeks to the USA, Canada and Australia and 1-2 weeks to Europe. But the cost will be slightly more expensive.
    Stas.
    Cheers Stas, now that's depressing! thought it would be the case though! Bit of luck it will arrive with no sea water damage?

Seems EVERYTHING at the moment is taking 90-120 days to get around the globe.

"Covid, Covid, Covid "..........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Seems EVERYTHING at the moment is taking 90-120 days to get around the globe.

"Covid, Covid, Covid "..........
    Not really! Local post & couriers are using it as an excuse though! Russia is a different story!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 05-14-2021 at 07:46 AM.

We must wait...but I will soon write an application at the post office to speed up the delivery process. As promised.

?

I just got a package from Spain and it took 2 1/2 months. It's not just Russia. It is going to have to be an item I really want before I order anything from outside America. I am looking forward to getting my book.

Dear colleagues! I can't handle the personal account from questions about the delivery time. I ask everyone to be patient and wait, all the books will reach the recipients! Covid... As for the following orders, I send everything by expedited delivery, but it is a little more expensive.
    The cost will be $90 + shipping to your country: USA - $29, Canada - $36, UK - $36, Germany - $30, France - $25, Italy - $22, Austria - $23, Belgium - $33, Netherlands - $25, Czech Republic - $20, Slovakia - $30, Poland - $23, Australia - $40, Norway - $36, Sweden - $36, Finland - $36.
    Stas, Moscow.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast