Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

RZM Leather Belt Markings

Article about: Gents Just been talking to Wim Saris ref leather markings and decided to set up a sticky for information. You see on a lot of leather belts the RZM logo with L2/xxx with a number (xxx). From

Quote by weller View Post
    Here are the RZM ink stampings for SA belt example RZM L2/330/36 - Josef Lorenz, Bamberg (1936). Based on the 'L' list above I believe the stampings match up to: L4g= SA-Dolfestestelleriemen. Here are the best pics I could get looks like 'LG' with a '37'.
    Hello,

the RZM inc stamp is a leather quality markings for Leather . Nothing to do with maker .

Here a DJ belt :

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Leather Belt Markings   RZM Leather Belt Markings  

Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Leather Belt Markings
    P
    Many

?

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

the RZM inc stamp is a leather quality markings for Leather . Nothing to do with maker .

Here a DJ belt :

Very nice belt

L2/954/40 bmd 42
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Leather Belt Markings  
    Ben

?

I also posted a L2/954/40 with the additional stampings. Wim Saris identified the RZM L2 stamp as Ludwig Schröder, Ansbach. The additional stamping of bmd = Max G. Mueller, Fabrik fuer Lederwaren u. Heeresbedarf, Nuernberg. So these seem to be multiple stamped belts. Mine is very high quality and also has the RZM paper tag, and the A.H.S stamp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Leather Belt Markings   RZM Leather Belt Markings  

?

L2/1866/39
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Leather Belt Markings  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The BDM belt from my mother :

RZM L2 /758 /36

RZM Leather Belt MarkingsRZM Leather Belt MarkingsRZM Leather Belt MarkingsRZM Leather Belt Markings
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Here is one I recently picked up along with a SA buckle which I posted in the buckle section.I dont know much about German buckles but the belt looks Legit to me

L2/857/35

?

formerly belt, maybe for SA or HJ, paramilitary.
    RZM 348, manufacturer A. Wunderlich, Berlin

?

крутая милитари

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3