Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Sos 21

Article about: First big show since I attended the 19 SOS. The attendance seemed down but dealers I talked to said they were having a great show. Very few international dealers or customers. The quality wa

?

Default Sos 21

First big show since I attended the 19 SOS. The attendance seemed down but dealers I talked to said they were having a great show. Very few international dealers or customers. The quality was way down and at least a dozen dealer I normally see weren’t set up. Hopefully things can get back to normal when the 22 SOS is back to February.

A good supply of common buckles but most of the quality buckles were priced high. There were still a few bargains. I only got 4 buckles. I will start some threads when I get home. The ones I got were a early nickel Heer with the normal eagle. A straight wing SA with 2 piece
    construction. A Luftwaffe tropical with a green web tab. It is well worn but you rarely ever see a web tabbed Luftwaffe. The final buckle was a excellent nickel SS RZM 24. Very few nickel SS at the show. There is still a few variations I want. I have a RZM 24 but he sold it to me for the same price he wanted for a O&C Ges Ges ch. Not a great show but it was good to get somewhat back to normal.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 21
    P
    Many

Sign of the times and dread the same reaction at the upcoming Max show with higher than normal pricing.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill