Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Sympathetic buckle

Article about: Hello , Since I am making a reduction/alignment change in the collection area of ​​the buckles, I wanted to show the buckle here again This small sympathy buckle, embossed, with a swasti

?

Default Sympathetic buckle

Hello ,

Since I am making a reduction/alignment change in the collection area of ​​the buckles, I wanted to show the buckle here again

This small sympathy buckle, embossed, with a swastika "on the tip" in an oval on the front...

Nickel-plated version, marked on the back with D. R. G. M..

Greetings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sympathetic buckle   Sympathetic buckle  

Sympathetic buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sympathetic buckle
    P
    Many

?

Hello kabl, I like it!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

?

Nice looking buckle. I bought an identical buckle on a soft leather belt that is about 40 inches long.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sympathetic buckle  

?

Hello guys,
    This buckle is nickel-plated with a gold-colored medallion, clipped (2 pieces), without markings.. with "lying" HK was also still in my collection and has already been sold... I'm downsizing and rearranging the buckle collection..
    But I would like to show you here...
    Greetings
    kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sympathetic buckle   Sympathetic buckle  

Sympathetic buckle  

?

Another nice buckle and these match the round buckles with the identical center.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sympathetic buckle  

?

Kirby, fantastic...