Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrwolf buckle

Article about: Hello everyone, I am asking for information about this buckle for the first time I see two crosses buckle taken out of the ground nice thank you for your help

Default Wehrwolf buckle

Hello everyone, I am asking for information about this buckle for the first time I see two crosses, buckle taken out of the ground

nice thank you for your help

Wehrwolf buckle

Wehrwolf buckle
    Last edited by radeorm; 03-27-2023 at 06:57 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrwolf buckle
    P
    Many

?

Not an expert on belt buckles, but I question the 'point' of a Werwolf buckle if the point of that organisation was to be a 'behind the lines'/'secretive' sabotage/partisan force, so wouldn't wearing this buckle as an identifier for belonging to this group be a bit... stupid?

Also, just because someone has said this was ground dug, doesn't make it Third Reich... In fact, many on this forum are skeptical on any 'ground dug' items as it's often a cover for fake items that have been made recently and then subjected to the elements to make them look 'period'.

I'm sure buckle experts will be along, but this looks to me like typical Fourth Reich kitsch...

Best of luck and thanks for sharing!

- Gumrum

?

I may have been mistaken with regards to the 'Wehrwolf' you're referring to, having looked at similar posts on the forum. If indeed you're referring to the Wehrwolf Freikorps group, then I'd still say this is a fake.

Apologies for getting the wrong end of the stick!

- Gumrum

?

I agree with Gumrum not something that looks authentic. Wehrwolf buckles are as rare as hen's teeth.

Wehrwolf 1923-1933
    Last edited by Aldo; 03-27-2023 at 08:55 PM.
    Regards, Al

To be honest not a buckle I have ever seen before
    Ben

thank you all for your help. I also consider it cheating. I will talk to the owner who is definitely lying

Did the seller also have a set of Hitlers Diary's? I do not think for one minute this is anything other than a fantasy piece.

This seller for sure has for sale brand new hitler's moustache and SS helferine's panties (not worn).

Quote by Kalilaska118 View Post
    This seller for sure has for sale brand new hitler's moustache and SS helferine's panties (not worn).
    LOL PMSL brilliant
    Ben