Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

100.00 german revolver,22LR

Article about: Probably all its worth but thought it was neat.Sierra Six 22LR cal. western style revolver.Made in West Germany years ago.It has its original box,manual and cleaning rod.Should shoot good,lo

Default 100.00 german revolver,22LR

Probably all its worth but thought it was neat.Sierra Six 22LR cal. western style revolver.Made in West Germany years ago.It has its original box,manual and cleaning rod.Should shoot good,looks about unfired.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 100.00 german revolver,22LR   100.00 german revolver,22LR  

100.00 german revolver,22LR   100.00 german revolver,22LR  

100.00 german revolver,22LR   100.00 german revolver,22LR  

100.00 german revolver,22LR  

Nickel plated TC ? ...looks great

Regards Larry

Never mind..just the chrome checked off.
    Chrome I think is an alternative now over Nickel.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry!Box has the bar code,not sure when they started using that,there is a 86 stamped on frame so that may be the year.Most of the german produced guns were dated.This gun is tight,the newer Heritage 22 revolver I have has a lot more play.

MAP
    ?

I'd buy that for $100 any day. And would shoot it all day long! My kids would have a blast!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Wow, Iowa must be picker's country. You seem to find all the great stuff.

Looks like a lot of cheap fun.

Thanks guys!22s are fun to shoot,this one even has an adjustable rear sight.I saw this at an out of the way small gun/ bait shop,on consignment from an older gentleman,he probably paid 89.00 for it new .These little gunshops are like going back in time,love to hear them talk,the owner is a hog buyer and does this part time.

Nice little plinker TC!

?

That would be a great starting pistol for SASS.
    Looks great!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys,they got the look right,the germans seem to have a sense for that.