Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Arisaka Type 99 Trigger Problems

Article about: Hey all, hoping someone with more gun expertise can help me resolve my Arisaka type 99 problems. I'll try and describe the issue the best of my ability. I just put the trigger, sear and sear

?

Awesome Jerry. All we need now is a range report!

I really do love happy endings

Semper Fi
    Phil

I may look around to see if I can find a few shells to try it out. Nice collection UK cousin. My wife would surely chemically castrate me if I had a wall of firearms in the house. I'm doing good to get away with what I have so far. Just found the last barrel band so its all done. I may have found another restoration project to work on. I will know later today if I will be getting it. Always a few seconds late on finding the deals it seems.

PM me if you are looking for parts. I too love to restore these. Actually had 3 trigger assemblies for your type 99 just sitting around. I call them the bubba reversal projects.. Veteran brings them home, bubba acquires them, turns them into ugly eye sores, U.K. cousin rescues.. Something like that.

I just squires another one lol. It's raining Arisakas around here. All matching with original ammo. Well, minus the firing pin.

?

Quote by JerryB52 View Post
    I just squires another one lol. It's raining Arisakas around here. All matching with original ammo. Well, minus the firing pin.
    Well I know that you can take quality pic's. ???????????????????

New thread with awesome pic's????????????????????

waiting,waiting,waiting...............

Semper Fi
    Phil

Lets check the box o' arisaka parts shall we?.. Lets see.. Triggers.. Springs.. Tangs.. Ah yes, firing pins.

I'll post some pictures of the new one tomorrow. I thought it was going to be a Bubba special. It sort of is in a way. Bubba gets a gun and let it sit in the corner for 50 years. The thought of oiling or caring for the gun never crosses Bubba's mind. The dust settles on the gun and eventually the humidity in the South causes moisture to settle into the Dust. Gun gets pitted and corroded lightly. I'll keep my eye out for a nice restoration project with all your parts.

As I read your last post my eyes got misty. I feel your pain being from the Houston area with so many bubba's and so much humidity. Scrub her down and oil her up the best you can. She may not be able to belch 2500f/s carnage anymore but still is a piece of history. Private message me if you would like a firing pin.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7