Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Beat up STAR police trade in but shoots great!

Article about: Came with box and 2 mags,9mm and shoots great.Paid 150.00,all steel pistol.Has a ton of holster wear and was used hard,but not used up...at least yet.Fired it fast as I could,never missed a

Default Beat up STAR police trade in but shoots great!

Came with box and 2 mags,9mm and shoots great.Paid 150.00,all steel pistol.Has a ton of holster wear and was used hard,but not used up...at least not yet.Fired it fast as I could,never missed a lick.These are tanks.Anyone have one?A Spanish Star BM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beat up STAR police trade in but shoots great!   Beat up STAR police trade in but shoots great!  

Beat up STAR police trade in but shoots great!   Beat up STAR police trade in but shoots great!  

Nice pistol. Star made great pistols. I don't have one of these but I do have an early contract German Star b. Unfortunately refinished but all original.

Thanks dagwood!

Did very well for that price these days. Not too many all steel pistols made compared to years back. Glad it functions perfectly.

Thanks mauser!It was very dirty when I got it,had a few jams on first clip through it ,thought oh oh.So I dissasembled it ,took a lot of bore cleaner and q tips to get it clean,then lubed it with Rem Oil,now it runs like a clock.(probably why it was sold so cheap,guy didnt know how to clean it or too lazy),his loss my gain!