Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bringback G43 rifle

Article about: All matching G43 8mm semi auto rifle,these are cool rifles,Hitlers answer to the US M1Garand.The Garand was a better rifle but these bring a lot more moneyThis is an earlier rifle with the t

Default Bringback G43 rifle

All matching G43 8mm semi auto rifle,these are cool rifles,Hitlers answer to the US M1Garand.The Garand was a better rifle but these bring a lot more moneyThis is an earlier rifle with the treaded muzzle and solid bolt handle.GI stamped his name in stock.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bringback G43 rifle   Bringback G43 rifle  

Bringback G43 rifle   Bringback G43 rifle  

Looks like a great find. Nice work.
    John

That is so cool! I've only fired them in Call of Duty, and they're awesome!!

MAP
    ?

Great one TC. Haven't see the solid bolt handle before. Both mine are later and have the hollow bolt I think.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by sweersz View Post
    That is so cool! I've only fired them in Call of Duty, and they're awesome!!
    Sadly ( thanks to our overprotective gun laws ) that's the only time I've shot one too !!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Sadly ( thanks to our overprotective gun laws ) that's the only time I've shot one too !!!!
    Sadly.....I've never shot mine either. These break so not worth the risk.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Sadly.....I've never shot mine either. These break so not worth the risk.
    Cheap arses!! Go on shoot the buggers!!

Toecutter,

I commend you on another great find! That is certainly a nice piece to add to your collection.

Regards,

Joel

Quote by MAP View Post
    Great one TC. Haven't see the solid bolt handle before. Both mine are later and have the hollow bolt I think.
    It looks hollow to me but the pics are poor. Can you confirm TC? I have not seen a solid handle either.
    John

Looks great TC and nice having a matching one for sure. Don't forget about that Apfeltor Shooters kit if ya pull the trigger. Ha Ha I read over on K98 Forum that a new book called "Rough Forged" is available recently. Covers these guns. I know that the book Hitler's Garands got good reviews but not in print I heard and used examples are costly when found. Thanks for showing your latest.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast